Here's a simple recipe for Carrot Cake pudding, which on its own is sweet enough, however, I added raw honey and more cinnamon to the original recipe adapted from PaleOMG and it really enhanced the flavor that much more; There is a close similarity to the taste of pumpkin pie filling. Hope you enjoy and its really simple to make. Next time I'm going to double the batch to have more on hand for that little evening sweet treat we all need :-)
Prep time: 20 mins
Total time: 20 mins
- 2 cups baby carrots
- 3 tablespoons canned coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons nut butter of your choosing
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon or add more to your liking
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg & allspice
- pinch of Kosher salt
- small handful of pecans
- Cook carrots until tender
- Drain carrots.
- Place carrots in the food processor and puree.
- Add rest of your ingredients to your food processor while its going and puree until completely mixed. You may have to scrape with spatula the ingredients that get stuck to the side and re-pulse to completely incorporate & if you like a bit of a crunch, which I do I quickly blended in whole pecans, some of them got blended, and the rest of small chunks gave a little crunch.